“On Native Land” Wall Calendar
SUPPORT “ON NATIVE LAND”
Create a calendar with:
- Scenic images reflective of Indigenous culture
- Information to create awareness & education of Indigenous culture, initiatives, and issues
- A large portion of presales will be donated to a charitable Indigenous group
- Full page, color, scenic Indigenous Peoples’ related images, with descriptions
- Monthly Gregorian calendar grid (Cell size of 1-1/2″ x 1-1/4″)
- Indigenous Celebratory and Remembrance Days noted on the calendar. (Ex: Indigenous Peoples’ Day, National Day of Awareness for Missing and Murdered Native Women and Peoples, National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, AKA Orange Shirt Day, 28 day moon cycle and Lunar New Year, etc.
- US Federally Recognized Holidays. We have included those still recognized by the USA since these days are largely followed by institutions and affect openings, closing, vacations, etc. This is also meant to be a useful calendar, not just decoration. As US Federal Holidays evolve and change, we will reflect those in future calendars.
- Moon phases and Indigenous names (New, 1st quarter, full, 3rd quarter).
- Narrative throughout the calendar – awareness, education, issues
- Calendar Project Sponsor Blocks – Sponsors that are Indigenous and/or that support Indigenous initiatives
- 9″ x 12″ (18″ x 12″ when unfolded) flip-style, wall calendar.
- One center-punched hole to be able to hang the calendar
- Center stitched (folded and stapled)
Sample mock-up for demonstration purposes.
- Design – 01/2023 to 06/2023
- Presales – 05/2023 to 09/2023
- Printing – 09/2023
- Mailing – 10/2023
- Donations – 12/2023
- Sales will be done primarily online using the secured Ecwid platform.
- Purchasers can prebuy the calendar.
- When the preselling period has ended, calendars will be printed and mailed.
CHARITABLE DONATION: Native American Rights Fund
We will donate a large portion from presales of the 2024 calendar to The Native American Rights Fund (www.narf.org)
The Native American Rights Fund holds governments accountable. They fight to protect Native American rights, resources, and lifeways through litigation, legal advocacy, and legal expertise.
Since 1970, the Native American Rights Fund has provided legal assistance to Native American tribes, organizations, and individuals nationwide who might otherwise have gone without adequate representation. NARF has successfully asserted and defended the most important rights of Indians and tribes in hundreds of major cases, and has achieved significant results in such critical areas as tribal sovereignty, treaty rights, natural resource protection, voting rights, and Indian education.
SPONSORSHIP – 3 OPTIONS
OPTION 1 – CALENDAR SPACE SPONSORSHIP – $1000
- A monthly calendar page space for your business information, links, logos, etc.
- Limited to only 12 business
- Your sponsorship space with your image and information will appear above the monthly calendar grid, as shown below (Native Made, sponsor).
- Size Approx. 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
OPTION 2 – FULL PAGE SPONSORSHIP – $850
- A full 9″ x 12″ center page or back cover for your business information, links, logos, etc.
- Limited to only 2 business
Sample center pages from past calendars
OPTION 3 – TITLE SPONSOR – $4,000
- Two (2) sponsorship spaces in the calendar for your business information, links, logos, etc. Size Approx. 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″. Your sponsorship space with your image and information will appear above the monthly calendar grid, as shown in the mock-up above.
- A full 9″ x 12″ center page for your business information, links, logos, etc.
- Two (2) Daily Grid spaces. Size approximately 1-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ each.
- Your logo/name on the FRONT COVER
- Limited to only 1 business
The “On Native Land” 2024 Wall Calendar is a collaborative project between Angelina Marie Hilton of Native Made and Donald M Sirianni of Omnidon Productions, Inc.
- Member of the Sac and Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska as well as of Iowa descent. Angelina graduated from the Art Institute of California – San Diego in 2007 with a degree in Advertising and received recognition from the American Advertising Federation as one of their Most Promising Minorities. She is a member of the Indigenous Peoples’ Day Committee in Rochester, NY and the founder of Native Made where her mission is to increase Indigenous visibility.
- Native Made HQ
- Lifelong learner, teacher, and entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Omnidon Productions, Inc and Know The USA, Inc. Mechanical engineer, flight instructor, award wining education author.
- Omnidon Production, Inc publications and charity giving
CONTACT FOR SPONSORSHIPS
To sponsor the “On Native Land” 2024 Wall Calendar, please contact Angelina Hilton or Donald Sirianni